Preparing to Depart on the Monorail

What better way to start the week than a trip aboard the Monorail? Better get on quick; she’s almost ready to depart.

The Monorail leaving the Tomorrowland station at Disneyland

About Matt Hansen

Matt is a photographer and designer based in San Diego. When he’s not working, he's charting his next adventure over coffee or craft beer.

7 Comments

1. Awesome shot, as always. πŸ™‚

2. Awesome shot, as always. πŸ™‚

3. Hi Matthew…Love the picture. I saw it this morning, but it’s not coming through tonight. I usually have only good comments about the posted pictures and commentary. I still love those, but I’m not liking the new format. I have an older computer and had trouble with a new browser, but finally got it to work. My main issue now is the blue lettering under the comment box is very hard to see and way too small. If it were black, it would be so much easier. I’ll try to get used to the new format because TDD is always one of the best parts of my day.

1. Hi Terry. Sorry to hear this new comment form is giving you trouble. We’ll see what we can do to make it more readable. The site is going to be getting an overhaul soon so we’ll definitely have that in mind. Thanks, as always, for your feedback.

4. Hi Matthew…Love the picture. I saw it this morning, but it's not coming through tonight. I usually have only good comments about the posted pictures and commentary. I still love those, but I'm not liking the new format. I have an older computer and had trouble with a new browser, but finally got it to work. My main issue now is the blue lettering under the comment box is very hard to see and way too small. If it were black, it would be so much easier. I'll try to get used to the new format because TDD is always one of the best parts of my day.

5. Hi Terry. Sorry to hear this new comment form is giving you trouble. We'll see what we can do to make it more readable. The site is going to be getting an overhaul soon so we'll definitely have that in mind. Thanks, as always, for your feedback.

6. Thanks Joey! πŸ™‚